"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."~W.T. Purkiser.
We have many reasons to be thankful this holiday season! Because of the generosity of our supporters and our caring community, we were able to provide a Thanksgiving feast for all of our youth and their families and distribute Thanksgiving baskets with everything needed to cook a complete turkey dinner to 90 families.
A heartfelt thanks to everyone who helped make it possible for all of our families to have a wonderful Thanksgiving meal:
- Ginny Ciochetti and the Marie & Pat Ciochetti Foundation donated 40 turkeys to give out to our families.
- KBE Building Corp in Farmington and their staff collected and delivered 50 boxes full of everything needed for a complete Thanksgiving dinner to our Agency.
- LaBonne’s Market in Watertown allowed Waterbury Youth Services to collect donations for our Thanksgiving food drive at their store.
- The coaches, parents and students of the Sacred Heart Soccer Team cooked and severed dinner to 100 of our youth and their family members.
- Waterbury Youth Services staff, interns and volunteers collected, sorted, packed and gave out donations.